Soul Society Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Template

Go down

Shinigami Template Empty Shinigami Template

Post  Sonomori Genocide Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: (What is your characters name? First and last name, middle names are fine if you want}
Appearance: (what they look like pics are welcomed)

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality: (How does your character act? What are their hobbies? What do they like and dislike? You get a picture of how personality works now. 1-2 pargarph's)

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: (You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)
Appearance: (What is the physical appearance of your Zanpukto? Meaning what do they look like inside of their inner world)
Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Does your sword do anything special when not released? Don't go overboard, if not, erase this)

PhatomTech: (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger)

Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance)

Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)

Code:
[color=Black][font=Times New Roman][center][b][size=18]S H I N I G A M I [/size][/b][/center]

[u][size=17]B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N [/size][/u]

[b]Name:[/b] (What is your characters name? First and last name, middle names are fine if you want}
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or female)
[b]Age:[/b] (What is their REAL age?)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (what they look like pics are welcomed)

[u][size=17] P E R S O N A L I T Y [/size][/u]

[b]Personality:[/b] (How does your character act? What are their hobbies? What do they like and dislike? You get a picture of how personality works now. 1-2 pargarph's)

[u][size=17] B A C K G R O U N D [/size][/u]

[b]History/Background:[/b]  (You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)

[b]Zanpakutô Spirit Name:[/b] (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (What is the physical appearance of your Zanpukto? Meaning what do they look like inside of their inner world)
[b]Inner World:[/b] (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

[b]Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance :[/b] (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

[b]Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities:[/b] (Does your sword do anything special when not released? Don't go overboard, if not, erase this)

[b]PhatomTech:[/b] (Does your character have a PhatomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger)

[strike]
[b]Release:[/b] (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

[b]Shikai Description:[/b] (Your character or your sword's new appearance)

[b]Shikai Abilities:[/b] (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)[/strike]

[strike][b]Bankai Description:[/b] (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)[/strike]

[strike][b]Bankai Abilities:[/b] (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)[/strike]

[u][size=17]R P S A M P L E [/size][/u]

[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)

Sonomori Genocide
Admin

https://soulsocietyrevolutio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down