Soul Society Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vizard Drake

3 posters

Go down

Vizard Drake Empty Vizard Drake

Post  Drake Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:09 pm

General Information

Name: Drake
Appearance Age: That of a Nineteen year old
True Age: A little over 115 years old...

Overall Appearance

Personality: Easy going, Calm level headed most of the time. Relaxed and rarely Aggressive towards anyone, unless provoked or pissed off. Never one to dispute stupid things or pointless things. Hates anyone who Disrupts the peace. Normally stays to himself with problem's and prefer's quietness but sometimes, He will argue for the fun of it and be loud.

Appearance: A Man, with medium sized hair, Spiked and pointed outwards, Very blonde. He wears a black shirt, with a Shoulder guard on the right shoulder, A lion would be seen on it with a round circle shaped ring in it's mouth. Two straps ran across his chest to hold that Guard there. He had no Sleeve on his left arm, But a complete long sleeve on his right. Vibrantly blue eyes, standing out when in battle, unless of course closed.

Height: 6'1 (Six foot, One inch)

Weight: Approximately 168 pounds and 3 ounces.

Zanpakuto (Sealed) Description: A cross breed Between a human, and some form of Possible, Monstrocity from the heavens. He usually sits, and rarely ever uses violence, As he revolves mostly around Peace. Violence is in his nature, But he very rarely ever shows his Violent and Aggressive side to anyone or thing. He seems rather calm all the time, even in a fight to the death, and him on the losing end, He fears nothing, Not even death itself. His eye's are Blue, not his pupils, The white part around it, The pupils are plain white themselves, So to say the colors are reversed. His hair hangs down to his back, Long and very shiny as he keeps it very well clean, it would be that of a Faint sky blue, but there were tints of white and Silver in it as well.

Zanpakuto Name: Kaminari no Yari (Embodiment of Lightning)

Zanpakuto Spirit: A man, Tall but voiceless, As he allows the lightning to voice his emotions. He wears a complete light blue Kimono, as his hair is spiked and being a very pale, white color. His kimono had on it as well that of two lightning bolts, one coming from each shoulder and crossing through his torso downwards.

Zanpakuto World: That of a Grassy and thunderous Plateau. the wind constantly blowing, Not hard, but possibly enough to make you step back every once in a while. It storms constantly and the thunder and Lightning is loud, Deafening almost if one is not used to such a sound. At the top there was a hill, with a Shrine located within the midst of it. A door would be seen at the shrine front, Within it, well only those who have been there can know that.

Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance: A Simple blue Katana With a wierd language, symbols that cannot be read unless by the wielder or who ever grabs the hilt. It's length is about 4 and 1/2 foot long, The blade width measuring somewhere around 4 inches, The hand guard is in the shape of a Thunder cloud, Extending Forwards and backwards.

Release Phrase: Roar from the Heavens! Kaminari No Yari!

Zanpakotu (Shikai) Description: It become's that of a Lance, but with small extension blades from half way up, to the top these in turn act as Lightning rods, or they can be used to shred an opponent who was caught by a Slicing motion or possibly a jab. It branches outwards to the left and right at the end, with a pike in the middle going straight forwards. The bottom of it has that of a lightning bolt symbol on it.

Shikai Appearance: A lance, Parted at the end With two Blades faintly resembling lightning bolts themselves, A pike going straight forward from the other two being a normal jagged up blade end. It had a weird blue aura that flows constantly around it, and some say you can here a faint Crackle when it's swung, or perhaps when raised upwards towards the sky.

Shikai Abilities: Giving me the ability to Partially control lightning, and Allowing to bring forth a monsterous thunder storm. I can control when and where the lightning bolts will strike, and How forceful I wish them to be. It allows me to engage two body parts with lightning now, Making my Reflexes, Reaction time, Speed, and number of strikes i can use in a minute to increase exponentially.

Zanpakotu (Bankai) Description: It becomes a blade, long and Slender, Almost so thin if turned sideways, It is not visible. It has a constant Flow of electricity around it, Allowing the blade to cut through normally anything that has nothing helping the sword withstand the Slash. The Hilt then would turn to a Bright sky blue, and lose 1 inch of length to the handle. The blade would then increase in length by two inches.

Bankai Appearance: A sword basically, but it has the ability to Extend within a Four foot radius by creating lightning in front of it, And solidifying it to condensed steel. It may also take the form of a lightning bolt if Kaminari wishes too, For he may act upon his own sometimes, even against my will. In that case, I can throw it, And obliterate a great portion of anything. But once it leaves my hand and explodes, All it takes it for a lightning bolt to strike the ground, for me to reclaim my Zanpakuto.

Bankai Abilities: I can Summon the Embodiment of Lightning himself to fight alongside me, although it is for a brief five minutes only. As well as now shoot it from my finger tips, make it erupt from the sky, My blade can now Conduct and keep a live current of it running over the blade now as well. Also, When in need and only when in need possibly on the verge of death, Can i summon that of a Dragon from the heavens to fall onto my being, And in turn i sort of look like Toshirou Hitsugaya, But my dragon being that of Lightning instead of Ice.

Hollow Mask and Inner Hollow

Inner Hollow Description: He is calm, But very Aggressive and lusts for battle. It's like he cannot get enough, His kimono Stained Blood red on part's, His blade red and Blue. He has no pupils, For he has been blinded by some unseen force, or perhaps he needs not to, For his sense of hearing is The best around. He stands at 5'11 and Never attacks first. Quick tempered and easy to aggravate for he is Lightning, but once aggravated you will Hear his roar.

Inner Hollow Personality: Silent, Only talking when really worked up and in the heat of battle, But only then to taunt his opponent and talk badly about them. He cares not for anyone, hates all of Humanity and shinigami alike. He wishes to take over that of his Hosts body, and Succeeded the first time. But once the host learned of hope, he lost control and never regained it since.

Hollow Mask Appearance: Once it appears, it is in the form of that of a Dragon. Horns would protrude from the top of it, and slither backwards, but slanting upwards as well. There would be a Distinctive blue mark on the Left and right side of it, going from the top curving inwards, then Soon curving back outwards to the bottom.

Hollow Powers: It amplifies my Abilities greatly. My speed on par with that of Sonido, if not a little above it. My Abilities as far as reaitsu goes, I can manipulate cero's and cause them to explode prematurely, Create bala's and rain them on the enemies. My physical force is that of a greater threat, Shattering bones with single Handed blows, Lifting of objects well over my own weight. My Wit would become a bit more...Advanced, Allowing me to, in the heat of battle, come up with plans and counter attacks rather quickly.

Resurreccion Appearance:
Resurreccion Abilities:

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background: I was born on May 6th, and immediately on my 10th birthday, Began seeing wierd beings, did I know what they were or what they possibly could be? No. I was in seeing what i believed to be Monster's, but what i Later learned where Hollow. At the age of Thirteen, I died.....figuratively speaking, as The Captain known only as Gin Ichimaru, Confronted me and told me to piss off. I immediately swung at him, but in return....was cut down. That night i was found by a man known only as....Byakuya Kuchiki. He took me to soul Society where there is when i began training to become a Shinigami.

About a year after arriving I made 6th Seated member of Squad 9, Thus i began to partake in Assignment's with my Comrade's or teammates how ever you wish to say it. But then...on a night on reacon, something awful happened.....
My inner hollow took over during my watch, for we had been getting sighting of powerful being's lurking around. But as it took over, I fought it back, but to no avail, I fell victim to it, As i then slayed the other seated member's of Squad 9. When i came too, I branded myself a traitor, and told no one of the incident, that was when I began training intensely, I was aiming to grab my Hollow by the neck and ring it. It didn't work, At that time i knew not of the Vizards and what they could do to help me, So my hollow continue;d to devour me from the inside, until it had a complete grasp on my soul, And i had become a Shady and dark person, Slaughtering innocent kids, Feeling no remorse for it. It was then i was informed of the vizards by one of their own....He went by the name of Kensei.

Upon leaving Soul Society for Sometime, I left and began training with the Vizard's. And so it had happened, Or did it, I had returned to find Soul society on the brink of war With Sosuke Aizen. As I re-entered the Gotei 13, I was placed in Squad thirteen, and Became captain of it over a short period of time. Had I become a vizard in that time with the Vizard's themselves.....No one knows, Except me.
It was during that time I also Achieved Bankai as well, I do not reveal it often, nor Have i had to do so in such a long time. I normally fight with powers that defy the laws of Physics, Only drawing my Zanpakuto for formidable foes.

During my time with the Vizards, I did become one of them, And in a way became one of their own as well. I still reside with the Gotei 13, But will forever be a Vizard at heart. During the year i had Trained with the Vizards. I gained access to New abilities, Inhanced Fighting Styles, Many new tricks and i even became a bit smarter then I have been previously. Upon leaving them, They asked I never meddled with Shinigami affairs, I couldn't accept that, and thus left them. They're not my Enemies, for i am one of them, They do not like how I do things, But that's their problem, What happened to them over 110 years ago...if their fault, not mine. Although upon returning, i found out Aizen was planning to attack, thus i went back and told them secretly about it, And they agreed to Cooperate with Soul Society, but would not consider themselves nor Soul society either one to be the other's Allie. This is something I hope to change...for the future.

Role Play Sample: ...The male now seeming he was at odds against his foes, would Snicker a bit and slowly allow his hand to slide upwards, and soon enough it would have covered the upper right portion of his face. Now as he began to change his facial expression, he would begin to create his vizard mask, as it would have begun taking form on the top of his head, so when finished it could be slid downwards over his own face. As he did said thing, he would have placed three fingers on the bottom of the mask, near the jaw area, and slide it downwards slowly. With each passing centimeter a seemingly weird darkness grew across his eyes, His pupils changing from bright blue to a frightening Yellow..

Last edited by Drake on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Vizard Drake Empty Words.

Post  Genya Arikado. Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Very.. Cool. Like the ice cubes in your Grandma's freezer.
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down

Vizard Drake Empty Re: Vizard Drake

Post  Kurei Endocide Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Approved.
Kurei Endocide
Kurei Endocide

Back to top Go down

Vizard Drake Empty Re: Vizard Drake

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content