Soul Society Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trip to the human world.

2 posters

Go down

The trip to the human world. Empty The trip to the human world.

Post  Genya Arikado. Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:29 pm

A garganta opened up above the town of Karakura Town during the time of midnight. Genya walked from the graganta and out into the open sky. He was not here on a mission but instead was here to look around the town he had herd of. Since it has also been serveal years since he has seen a town or any place in the living world. The Garganta closed up behide him as he quietly desend from the air onto the streets of the town. He did not think he would have much worry fighting here but just in case he had his zanpakuto ready, hiding in his left sleeve. He was unsure if the humans could see him but he did not try to see if they could. He slid back his hood from his face and began walking along the sidewalk. After half an hour of taking his own little tour around the town he found himself at a childern's park. To the town it was Yumisawa Children's Park. He of coruse did not know this and walked into it. Looking at the various things childern could have fun with as he stood in the middle of the park. When his head turned he noicted a large buliding. It seemed like a highschool so he deside he check it out. Walking out of the park then back to the sidewalk. After what seem to be Fifften minuties he was at the highschool's main entrace. Though when he saw the entrace was locked he desided to go to the roof by desending into the sky high enough with his reiatsu helping this. Once he was there he walked to the edge of it. Sitting himself on it then casualy kicking his legs back and fourth as he waited on the morning and soon to be afternoon.
When the morning began he sat there at the highschool's edge of the roof. Watching the cars drive by or the peple out of there homes. ( This was monday ). His boredom he felt was never ending to him. The human world did not have much he could do with out causeing much uneeded choas. Though he found it interesting to watch the many students walk into the school yard and into the building. He noicted though that another student with orange spikey hair had looked up to him while standing in the school yards. His other freind also seemed to noicte him ( Uryu Ishida ) But there other fellow students ( Normal students that arent really given a name. ) Bumped into them. Causing them all a small mess of choas before they went off into there classes. During that whole day he wondered about the other one who had saw him. He was so curious yet he could not do much about it. After the long day of school was over people began to walk into the school yard again. Talking to one another and some walking out out of the school to walk home or maybe there parents picking them up in there car. Suddenly the door that lead to the roof he was on opened up. He turned himself around so he could see who was at the roof with him. He saw three males. The same two he saw before during the school's begining but the other one was new to him. He had brown hair and seemed odder compared to them in his own mind. ( This being Yasutora sado. Also know as Chad. ) The one with the Orange hair spoke frist. " Who are you and why are you here? " His voice seemed a little rude to him but he ignored that and stood back up. Since the others could clearly see him he would begin talking with them. " I am Genya Arikado. Might i ask your name Mr and your other freinds also " . " My name is Ichigo Kurosaki. " He said then his black haired freind spoke " Uryu Ishida " He said then the last one spoke. " Yasutora Sado " . Now that he knew of the three's names he had many questions for them but he instead of asking those questions he instead desided to leave the location for now. He used the technique Sonido to get distance from them. Sonidoing to the school yard then various locations on the sidewalk till he was back in the park. Now though there were many childern and parents here so he would have to find a more empty location. So soinoding onto many people's roof tops to find this location. It was also great pratice to train his speed to him.
After what seem to be like various hours to him he found a nice little spot. It was a market place for trades and items needed around the house called The .Hirohyaku Supermarket. Desending onto the top of the market place's roof where he sat himself down like he did the highschool's roof. He wasnt planing on leaveing the human just yet instead he would sit there quietly while he pondered on his thoughts of the other three he had met. Unkowningly that they were close by this supermark he sat on top of.

( People who do not know what to do. You kind of do what i did while also interacting with the roleplay story to keep it going. Like a thread. Ask Kurei for more info or Sonomori. )
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down

The trip to the human world. Empty Re: The trip to the human world.

Post  Drake Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:15 pm

...As the male had been minding his own business on this wonderful day, Bright and sunny as it had been, He was in said supermarket that The male Genya Arikado had been sitting outside of. "What a day this is, Why me of all people, why did he have to station me here," Said the male known as Drake. Now as he had that of a loaf of bread in his hands, He had begun to turn and wave to the cashier, now soon enough arriving at the doors to the market, and upon coming outside allowing the light of day, and the heat to surge over his body, and his skin to feel the warmth of the sun bearing down on it, he had looked around and noticed the Hooded man. He didn't quite think much of it, But he would have felt a faint, very faint trace of Spiritual pressure from him, Thinking he was possibly a soul that may turn hollow, He decided to leave him, and began his walk home. Upon walking along the sidewalk, each step sounded off with a Firm "Thud," He would allow the thoughts of the man he had seen earlier to flood his head. He began to wonder if he made the right choice by leaving him there, For if he was hollow he could harm many Innocent children and people. But knowing that Kurosaki ichigo was there in Karakura town, He decided not too worry much, for he would take care of any hollow activity. But as soon as he had allowed those thoughts to enter his head, He ran into Kuchiki Rukia, Which he simply began to walk home with her, as she told him what the Captain Commander had said in the previous meeting that I had missed. Upon informing me there was some sort of Activity last night in the Spacial atmosphere, They believed that the said person or Thing that came through had come from Hueco Mundo, Although not sure, she told me Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Squad 12 Captain was working on the case. Hearing that I thanked her for telling me said things. Now arriving him, it was about Five O'clock in the afternoon, So it was beginning to cool off, I would have walked up to the door of my house, Fiddled with my keys to find the right one, And then inserted it to twist and unlock my door, Thus pushing forth to open it. Upon entering my house i would set the bread down, and immediately fall on my couch, as I would have reclined outwards, Lying down now, as i had allowed myself to rest there peacefully. Although the thoughts of the man Still flourished here and there, I did not pay much attention for he had been doing nothing wrong. Now as i would have sat up, I would have stretched outwards and yawned in a way that was a bit Awkward looking. Now wondering as to what was happening in soul Society i would have Turned my T.v. on to some sort of Crazy show where people would do thing that were totally uncalled for such as, Eating dry horse shit, Running down Streets naked, And so on. This show was called jackass... [Done]
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Genya Arikado. Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:57 pm

The sunny day basked down on his pale being , covered by his black robes. Chuckleing to himself to the fact that most of these humans seemed not to be able to see him correctly. To his surpise though there was another man who saw him clearly. This made his curiousty tip over since this was his frist vist to the human world. After seeing a good distance away from him he deidced to follow to perhaps ask him a few things or such. Desending into the sky while keeping his distacnce from the other. Thinking how other people could see him or how the other could even see him. Though he stoped mid way and took a statnce upon the sidewalk. Crouching down behide someone's luckly near by garbage can in order not to be seen. He had done this because he saw that the other bumped into a young looking female. She seemed harmless but the way the two talked and how he could sense her low spirtual enegry. She may have more then what he thought so he was going to be careful with the two. After hearing them talk and talk and listening to the noise get further he thought it was safe and stood back up. Taking careful and slow walks while also making sure to keep sight of the one he was Stalking it seemed.

Once he saw the other walk into his home he began pondering on his next move. Attack.. Or talk. The talking plan seemed more in order and walked towards the door. Knocking on it about three times before desnding into sky so he could take a seat upon the roof top of his house. Looking down at the porcuh way as he waited on the other to asnwer the door. This was ding dong ditching to others and to him it was simply testing the other. His head titling to the side as he had his Zanpakuto ready in case of sudden battle or something else perhaps to knock the other out and get asnwers out of him. In any case he was making sure he did not do anything rash. Chuckling quietly to himself. This was like a game to him and nothing else. Coruse he wasnt going to do anything just yet to him.
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:38 pm

..Upon hearing that of his door being knocked upon, He sighed not wanting to get up to see who it was, So he simply yelled out "Who is it?" Much to his surprise he heard nothing, thinking now that someone was playing a joke on him, he tiredly would have gotten up, and slowly made his way to the door. Each step would be a small, and very elegant one, as his feet made no noise on his Pure white Carpet. Now twisting the door knob of the door, it clicked as it slowly began to open, and not to his surprise he saw no one there, But he actually decided to step outside for his house was a bit cool, Now he would warm up for a few seconds before walking back inside. While he was doing this he saw Chad or otherly known as Yasutora Sado. He stopped him and asked him as to why he was running around town like a chicken with his head cut off, He replied simply with "There was a hooded man at school today, He seemed...Dark and mysterious, Didn't tell us much about him before leaving as well, he used some sort of advanced Shunpo." Upon hearing this My eyes had breifly widened and my head reared back as a shock instantly flew through my body, And that same man from earlier came into my thoughts again. Where they the same person, Was this guy a spy for Aizen, Possibly that of a henchmen For him or one of his Espada? Just who was he, And for now as the only Captain stationed within the world of the living, I made it my top priority to Find and End his existence, or have a talk and determine his very Reasons for coming here too Karakura town... -Done-
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Genya Arikado. Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:14 pm

He sat there as the other opened the door up. Finding it quite funny that he did happen to fall for that kind of trick. To his surpise the other one was chatting with a other human. It was easy to tell that they were talking about him. Though he did not want to give away himself too early or else he may have to deal with a big fight on his hands. He wasnt lazy really just did not want to give himself away so badly then have to deal with so many people. So he listened closely to the two talk and began to think out a smart plan. Charge ahead and attack? No. Perhaps hide himself more till a correct time? Maybe. blinking a few times as he looked down to the other. He wasnt this curious before but the human world had sparked it greatly. So now he deidce to do something risky.

He deseneded from the roof and landed onto the sidewalk near the house. His head moving towards the other's direction to speak quite calmly to him. " Hello there. I happened to hear you two talking about me. So i figured i might come over and interdouce myself. Genya Arikado is my name good sir. Now if you wish to fight then so be it but i am not here to fight with you. I'm out here out of curiosuty. Been a while since i seen this world before you know? " Argeeing with himself with a few nods to the head. He was going to put up a ncie front to trick the other into a few things so he could get a few answeres from him and maybe a good fight if he knew how to. Other then that he placed his hands upon his robe. Swipeing them over it to dust it off so he would look nice to the other since this was a frist meeting to the two. And frist impressions are the most biggest thing to two people. Other wise ackwardness would follow and other things down the road.
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:53 pm

..Upon seeing the man Descend from my very Roof top, And the introduce himself, As Chad would have said "That's him!" Now my interests sparking within this one, As he could speak very clear meaning he was Either an Arrancar or a Vasto Lorde. He seemed quite, Well Mysterious so to say, As I listened to him, I would have replied with a simple, "Greetings, My name is Drake, Drake Amatsu, And I would happen to be the 13th Division Captain in Soul Society, Who are you, and Perhaps what is your business here?" In doing so, I would have allowed my door to shut behind me now, AS it locked, I did said thing with my Spiritual Pressure alone, As Sado would have begun sweating seeing as the two of us Staring the other down in a way, Knowing he couldn't take either of us alone. But at that very same moment, a Sudden Disturbance was felt somewhere Far in the distance, this meaning i would have to leave, For it seemed one of "Them" had arrived. "Sorry I am, But i must take my leave for a brief moment, or a possibly ten minutes." As soon as I had Finished saying said thing, The gravity would Intensify and become visible, as Sado's eyes would have widened, And i would have Jumped out of my body, entering my Shinigami form, Eventually Shunpoing away. I would have hoped nothing bad would have happened to Sado for me leaving on such sort notice and leaving the man there with him, Now arriving at the scene, I would have seen a Garganta, Massive one, in the end process of closing, And on the horizon was some sort of being, Stronger then I possibly, Who knew, For it seemed we had both been Concealing our Reaitsu and Spiritual pressure. This man looked Like a Vasto lorde, A hole in his Chest, Black hair, And half a horned helmet. He had turned and stared me down, As I returned the action to him, He spoke soft and very deep words. "My name is Ulquiorra Schiffer, i take it You're Squad 13 Captain that Lord Aizen informed us about?" Swallowing for a brief second as to wonder why he had come, And What Aizen wanted this man to do, i would have replied, "Yes I would happen to be the man you speak of, But what exactly do you want here, and what are your intentions...?" -Done-
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Genya Arikado. Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm

" Very well then. " He spoke back to the other when he said he had to go to do something. His head moving to look at the other one he had left. Chad, he wasnt sure what to do with him. Though he felt the spirtual enegry of one of the allys. Ulquiorra Cifer he knew since the two trained time to time with one another. He figured this could be a good time to attack the one male while his freind was busy with the other one who could hold up a fight for a while. His black spirtual enegry manfiesting around his hand, only to then swipe it in the direction of Chad. Sending fourth a cero that followed the arc of his swipe, createing a wide ranged cero to attack him with. This surpised Chad because he did not think that i would attack him and it had easyly impodled around the other and the various objects around him. Heavyly injurying him in this process.

A chuckle escapeing his parting lips as he thought to himself on how weak the other was. He deicded to leave him there for the time being. Soindoing place to place till he was a few feet behide the other. His black spirtaul enegry manifesting around his right hand again. Swipeing it at the other's direction to create another wide arc cero like the one before. Sending it fourth for the other's location. He figured Ulquiorra would also do something perhaps. He stood back up right and threw out his left hand. His zanpakuto escapeing his sleeve and the hilt was caught into his hand. Holding it infront of himself to prepare for combat as he lookedi n the other's direction. Unsure if he could handle the cero sent fourth for him directly behide him. " Be careful not to get defeated too early. Other wise this iwll be quite boring for me Sir Drake " After speaking this he sonidoed away from his curret postion to move beside Ulquiorra. Bowing in respect to the other. A normal feat in combat he did to show decent respect before going crazy among the battle felid if one is worthy.
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:09 am

..Noticing what sort of predicament he was in, he immediately knew what he was to do. "Well now...Seems I'm in a bit of a pickle." Noticing the cero the male had just let forth at him, He would immediately Spiral around, but it seemed odd, For he was moving to the right side at the exact same time. Now as he stepped forth from he new position, He would have raised his hand upwards, Allowing it to be on the same level as his face, only about 2 inches in front of it. "Have you ever seen....A Vizard....?" I asked them. Now as A massive amount of Spiritual pressure and Condense Reaitsu would begin to form my Hollow mask, I would rip my hand and arm downwards, Doing so My Appearance become a bit more...Demonic looking, My eyes seemed to be filled with hate, My mask was in form of of a dragon, horns protruding from the top, And lay on the top of my head instead of sticking out. Two blue Streaks would have been seen Going down my face, Only to curve in a little towards the middle. Now as his Overall Everything increased Tenfold, this was his Vizard form. Although it had been a good 5 years since anyone pushed him to use it, but a Vasto Lorde and his Apprentice possibly would be more then enough to do so. Now as his Spiritual pressure would Emit from his body, He would draw his Zanpakuto, another thing he hasn't done in quite some time. The blade slowly Screeching against the rubbing of metals, it would have now Come forth out of its Sheathe. There were Two other blades seen on his Hip, But he was only using this one, For he wanted to see just how Intelligent these Arrancar and Espada were. Now as he raised it upward within the sky, He would have muttered something, "Vaporize and Illuminate their World." As this was done His Zanpakuto had been seen Shining Brighting, As a mist though, for it had Vaporized around him, this was his Favored Zanpakuto for not many knew the secret that Lay behind it. Now as he Grinned, A slight thing of reaitsu would have escaped his mouth, now gravity becoming visible From his being now, He wondered what the two would do now. For this was not his last attack he still had..."That" to use on them, Although if failed, He would be left unconcious meaning Capture or Death, He was truly in a bind, at least until some sort of Re enforcement got there... -Done-
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Genya Arikado. Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 am

Ulquiorra had made his own frist move to attack the other one now. Nodding his head to Genya as he sonidoed behide Drake in an istant speed. His hand thrusting forward for his chest where he would try to impale him in the same spot where his own hollow hole was. A unkown habbit of his. Genya seeing this he had also began attacking. Sonidoing infront of drake with his zanpakuto held above his head. Slashing it down for the other's head. If contact could be made then the other may possibely be sliced in half. He was of careful of Ulquorra of coruse in this attacking move.

Then a single large KÅ«mon ( Air gate , What Gillian use to go into theh uman world) opened up. This was a surpise to Genya himself and unexpected by Ulquiorra. A large group of Gillian class hollow coming fourth for them. There numbers were ten and they towered high above the small area they stomped upon. Unleashing a deveasting wail around the area before spotting the two attacking a single male. They were not the smartest hollow out of the bunch of classes so there frist move was genrateing there spirtual enegry around there mouths. Then each one of them unleashed quite a strong level of a cero for Gillian classes. Every one of them were alined to the three's postion. Ulquiorra was the frist to noitce this and he had sonidoed out of the blast radius then when Genya saw this he followed his movement. Leaveing the other to find out that there were ten crsimson ceros going for him. During this Ulquiorra and Genya began to think of the other, ( Drake ) Pondering on what he could do. Ulquiorra more foucsed on his zapankuto and Genya foucsing on how he could react to this. To Perhaps see his level in Hoho ( flash steap ) The gillan were making quite the mess and this would be quite annoying to handle and the two may have to retreat soon to avoid a major battle.
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 pm

..Now the male, seeing as these Hollows appearing, Would begin to think if this was going to require him actually getting anymore involved, but noticing as they had looked in my direction, That meaning they saw the light as well. "Fools...you have doomed yourself." I replied simply. Now as the terrain would begin to shift around, The sky becoming a dark red, but with a Black tint to it, Now the tree's being all completely black as well, As if they caught fire and burnt to a crisp. Any grass had now become snakes, and The clouds begun to transform into birds. Alongside the ground, Suddenly spiking upwards, This would Cause a few of the hollow coming out of the hole within space, To die off and become a vapor sort of thing, as they disappeared and died. Now as the rest would be seen cut in half, a little before that happened, My body was no where to be seen for this was the "Realm Of Never Ending Nightmares" and I had caught all of them within it. Now as the other hollow would have soon followed what the first two had done. This would leave Ulquiorra and Genya within his realm, Myself being in Reality, but they could not possibly know this. As they moved within the Realm, there bodies in reality, Stood still, frozen almost. This would allow me easily to kill them, but instead, I would have released my Vizard mask, For this was not my battle, nor had I been commanded to Execute them. Captain Commander would probably have me Exiled for starting a war without permission from him as well. So i had sheathed my Zanpakuto, Undoing said effect, and allowed them out of the realm. "Well...this isn't the time to do this. So i shall take my leave, if you don't mind." Hoping they would allow him to leave, For if Ulquiorra was to truly engage him. He would have his hands full with him alone, much less along with his Arrancar Friend Genya. But at that very moment, It seemed someone had arrived, Wearing a Similiar Hayori to mine. It was 6th Division Captain, Kuchiki Byakuya, Alongside Kuchiki Rukia and Abarai Renji. As this happened it would possibly be only a short time before Ichigo Kurosaki and Uryu Ishida arrived for they felt the spiritual pressure from this battle going on now. But who couldn't besides normal humans, The animals surely ran for their lives. The water began flowing abruptly and the wind picked up violenty. Now as I had prepared for battle once more, We would await and see what they did. Byakuya immediately Drawing his Zanpakuto, Followed by Leuitinant Renji and Rukia.. -Done-
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down