Soul Society Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kojiro Makoto.. The Captain Commander..

3 posters

Go down

Kojiro Makoto.. The Captain Commander.. Empty Kojiro Makoto.. The Captain Commander..

Post  Kojiro Makoto Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 pm

S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: (Kojiro Makoto}
Appearance: (Celestial Blue Hair, A Lighter Caramel Colored Skin Tone.. and Deep red Eyes..He Wears That Of His Brothers Old Captain Commander Hayori.. Ripped and Shredded At Some Ends.. With The SSR Symbol For Squad One Written On The Back.. Upon The Back Of His Left Hand Would That Of His Exodis Roman Numeral, Signifying Comtemplation Through Peace..)

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality: (Kojiro Is An Easy Going Individual Who Prefers Not To Fight, But Will If He Has Too Or Is Challenged To Do So. He Is Calm, Collect, And Powerful. His Appearance When Angry Is Quite Over Whelming. He Is Extremely Patient Compared To Most People, But When He Loses This Patience, You Will Know It, And Feel It. His Composure Is Not Of This World, He Does Not Breathe, And He Does Not Blink..)

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: (He was raised in the Nijuni District in Northern Rukongai under his brother, Kuroiryu, mother, Alpha, and father Eclipse untill one day an accident resulted in him and his brother being transported to the realm of hollow, Hueco Mundo. There they battled and trained endlessly against the hollow who tracked them by there abnormally huge spiritual pressure.

One day they encountered a highly intelligent hollow who nearly killed them, before their parents appeared through a void to save their lives. With no way to return to Sereitei, the family had managed to survive, untill an organization of intelligent hollow ambushed them, capturing Kojiro in the process transporting him to their fortress. After being experimented on he gained powers similar to that of a hollow, and as he grew older and stronger eventually broke free from the fortress killing all the hollow inside.Venturing on afterwards in search of his family who he eventually accepted as lost forever and in a rage, opened a Garganta leading back to Sereitei.

Upon his return he joined the Soul Reaper Academy in hope to further his skill and obtained the Zanpakuto: Shitsunen. [Oblivion] He befriended many people, such as Aero, and Amatsu, and graduated fairly early. Upon graduation he was a master of Hadou [Way of destruction] and became involved in a plot to revolutionize Sereitei with his friends Amatsu, and Aero..)

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (Due To Him Being An Exodis, He Has Multiple Zanpakuto, Some In Which Has Transcended Into That Of a "Shinigami Blade" Which Is a Zanpakutou, In which Another Soul Reaper's Soul Has Entered And Manifested. The Names Of These Zanpakuto Are "Shitsunen" [Oblivion] "Touketsu" [Frozen] And "Seraphim [Six Winged Angel])
Inner World: (Within Shitsunens Inner World, There Is Nothing But Wasteland And Swords, Of Fallen Warriors Who Once Fought A Forever Lasting War.. There Are Millions Of These Blades, Kojiro Was Not Able To Master Shitsunen Until He Mastered Every Last One Of These Millions Of Blades. Within Touketsu's World, There Is Nothing But Frozen Land, And Rising Snow, For Snow Did Not Fall From The Sky, Rather Raised From The Ground To That Of The Sky, The Temperature Of This World Was 250,000 Degrees Below That Of Zero. Kojiro Could Not Master Touketsu, Untill He Could Survive A Fixed Period Of Time In This World Without Resulting In Death, Thus Explaining His Other World Features. Seraphim Has No Inner World, It's Abilities Are Unknown, But It Is Said To End Worlds Upon It's Bankai's Release.)

Appearance: ( Shitsunen Is A Long Curved Katana, With A Wider Guard Then Most Katana, It's blades base is White, and it's Edge is Red, It's Length Is that Of Perhaps 5 And A Half Feet. Touketsu Is a Magnificent Looking Blade, It's Base Being White Like Shitsunens, But It's Edge Being a Celestial Blue Matching That of His Hair.. It's Guard would be a Striaght Horizontal Line, Stretching Out On Both Sides Of The Blade Perhaps 6 Inches.. It's Hilt Would Be Extended. It would be Nearly 6 Foot Long, When Released, Water, Ice, Moisture, Cold Air, and Wind Surrounds And Spirals That Of The Blade, Giving Off That Of Unhumanly bareable temperatures, below that of 250,000 degrees below 0. It's Reiatsu Expands Outward The More Kojiro Exerts Energy, Making It's Cold Grip Inescapable. Seraphim Is Simply a Pure Black Clayemore Like Sword When Released, It's Appearance Strikes Fear Into The World. )
Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (Shitsunen Is a White and Red Colored Basic Katana/Daito. Touketsu Is a Black and Blue Basic Extended Katana. Seraphim Is a Black Coated Straight Blade, With A Shape Of a Katana.)

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Touketsu Is Capable Of Firing Out A Thing Precise Wave Of Water, Ice, Wind, Cold Air, And Concentrated Moisture, and Reiatsu. This Has The Aspect to Cut, And Pierce Almost Anything.])

PhatomTech: (No. )

Release: (Shitsunen: Sever My Enemy.(ies) Touketsu: Cover The World In Ice.. Seraphim: Scorch And Burn The Eyes Of Those Who Gaze Upon You.. )

Shikai Description: (Shitsunens Shikai Simply Changes It's Blades Appearance Slightly. Touketsu's Shikai Changes It's Appearance Slightly, And Cold Substances Constantly Spiral Around The Blade.. Seraphims Shikai Simple Slightly Changes It's Shape.)

Shikai Abilities: (Shitsunen Is Capable Of Lashing Out Thousands Of Blades In The Form Of Reiatsu At My Opponent, Which Can Be Augmented With Specific Reiatsu, To Give It Aspects. Touketsu Simply Cuts, Pierces, And Freezes Anything It Cuts, and Can Use Multiple Cold Substances To Subdue Kojiro's Opponent. Seraphim Is Capable Of Manipulating, And Controlling Sub Atomic Particles On A Unrealistic Scale, And Can Create Planetary Devastation In A Single Swing..)

Bankai Description: (Shitsunen's Bankai Coveres Kojiros Body In A White And Black Armor, This Armor Acts Very Similar To That Of a Hollows Hierro. Touketsu: Never Before Seen, Seraphim: A Sphere Of Incinerating Light Entitled "Emmerse" Expands From Seraphims Hilt, This Pure Heavenly Light Can Expand To Cover That Of A City, This Light Burns All Those Seraphim Sees Fit Too. After This Light Fades, It Reveals Kojiro's Body, Wrapped In Corruption Which Has Darkened His Skin Tone, His Eyes Turn That Of A Deeper, Glowing Red.. His Hair Turns That Of A Searing White.. That Of A Blackish Armor Would Protect The Majority Of His Body, Six Wings Extend Outward From That Of His Back, Signifying His Existence As A Greater Dimensional Being At This Point. After Letting His Opponent Witness His Being, Emmerse Begins To Constantly Radiate From That Of His Body. )

Bankai Abilities: (Shitsunen's Aspect Activates To It's Full Extent In Bankai, It's Ability to Invert All Forms Of Energy Upon Touch, And Gain Control Over It. This Is Used Offensively, And Defensively. Touketsu: Never Before Witnessed. Seraphim: It's Bankai's Aspect Is Emmerse, Which Is A Divine Heavenly Light That Burns Anything, It Is The Light Seraph Exert When Glorifying Gods Name. This Light Cannot Be Repelled, Or Halted. And Is The Only Light That Can Escape, And Close Black Holes. This Light Is Not To Be Fucked With.)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: (-That Of His Being Would Step Forth.. His Captains Hayori Swaying Into That Of The Wind.. His Being Would Have A Other Worldly Composure.. For He Would Not Breathe, For He Would Not Blink. His Being Would Grab For That In Which Was His Zanapkuto, Touketsu, Upon Doing So He Would Slowly Unsheeth It.. At This Point His Reiatsu Would Sky Rocket To A Incomprehensible Point, As Violent Winds Would Blow Through From What Would Seem Out Of No Where, As My Reiatsu Would Spread Outward, Surrounding That Of The Area.. Freezing And Constricting All Things It Touches, And Passes By, Spiraling Around That OF Touketsu's Blade Would Be Water, Ice, Cold Air, Moisture, And Wind.. As His Reiatsu Had Spread to That Of A Mile Outward From This Position, At This Point From That Of His Reiatsu, Snow, Would Rise Into That Of The Atmosphere As the Temperature Would Continue To Decrease At A Violently Rate.. The Snow Would Seem To Gather There.. In That Of The Atmosphere.. But This Would Not Be Noticed By That Of His Opponent, For His Vision Would Be Impaired Due To The Snow, And Violent Winds.. Be Would Stand, His Eyes Shifting To That Of His Opponent Now, Waiting For His Reaction..~)

Last edited by Kojiro Makoto on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Kojiro Makoto
Kojiro Makoto

Back to top Go down

Kojiro Makoto.. The Captain Commander.. Empty Re: Kojiro Makoto.. The Captain Commander..

Post  Drake Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Your Rp Sample is Longer then Mine....D':...But tis Epic :]
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Kojiro Makoto.. The Captain Commander.. Empty Words.

Post  talavera Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:35 am

I like it. You put a lot of detials into it and i like that.

talavera

Back to top Go down

Kojiro Makoto.. The Captain Commander.. Empty Re: Kojiro Makoto.. The Captain Commander..

Post  Sonomori Genocide Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:43 am

Verdict

You character passes in the following requirements.
Detail- 7
Structure- 6
Character Depth- 6

However, your character has failed in the following
Power Balance -4

Reason for decline: As of the moment your bankai has a ridiculously overpowered ability, once it is removed or changed then you will be approved

Sonomori Genocide
Admin

https://soulsocietyrevolutio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kojiro Makoto Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 am

Sonomori Genocide wrote:
Verdict

You character passes in the following requirements.
Detail- 7
Structure- 6
Character Depth- 6

However, your character has failed in the following
Power Balance -4

Reason for decline: As of the moment your bankai has a ridiculously overpowered ability, once it is removed or changed then you will be approved

I see how it is.. The Captain Commander Not Allowed To Be Godly.. v-v... KK.. IM SUPPOSED TO GOD MOD IM THE LEADER Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

-Changes His Shit-
---------------------
Edit:
I Re-Did Bankai Shit, I'll Just Use Seraphims Secondary Powers. That Way The Universe is Safe!

Kojiro Makoto
Kojiro Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonomori Genocide Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:48 am

Approved! your good to go

Sonomori Genocide
Admin

https://soulsocietyrevolutio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum