Soul Society Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My custom cero.

Go down

My custom cero. Empty My custom cero.

Post  Genya Arikado. Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 pm

•Name: Die große Null doppelt Bildung ( The grand zero double formation )

•Type: Offensive

•Effects: It is his normal cero's power though instead he stabed his Zanpakuto into the ground and his spirtual enegry manfiests around both of his hands. Then he movws his right hand's wrist above the left hand, lifting his hands above his head afterwards. Then when he brings them down while swipeing them at the enemy's diection. A large X is formed out of his cero. The middle part is the more powerful in it. Then other four corners can cause decent damage to one. He also uses the technique Sonido to create this X cero in many areas of the enemy. Till the sides, above, in front and behide are being charged forward by this Cero. Then to finish the big thing off he uses the Technique Sonido to come above them. Createing one last Cero. This being his normal cero. Unleashing it for the other's location from above. If all of the Xs were to combind with the main Cero then a deveasting froce of an explosion would be created by this. Capable of reaching over Serveal feet of a blast radius.

•Notes: It is a more basic Cero compared to many. Though the speed of it travels at Ninty two miles since the middle of it is the more deveasting part of it with the other parts of it like tinyer ceros. Maybe like Balas. So you could compare the speed to a bala. Createing a Mix vartion of one.
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down