Soul Society Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Custom Kidou

2 posters

Go down

My Custom Kidou Empty My Custom Kidou

Post  Drake Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Custom Kidou

Name: Restili No Marlo
Type: Bakudou
Number:100
Effects: The ground would Rumble around slowly, Shifting that of it's own composition and as it would be seen as a Pentagonal shape of Pillar's would begin to rise from the ground. Once that being done the user must Slam his hands down upon the soil beneath him, thus activating two of the pillar's, One being Red the other a Bright Yellow. One doing said so, In order to activate the other's the user must Stomp the ground with his right and left foot, thus activating the Other two. Their colors being Purple and Blue. The last would be to stab your Sword, Or whatever weapon you have, into the ground and channel your energy towards the last pillar, once it Lights up, that light becomes one of a Silverish. They then implode, and emit a sort of smokescreen, but that Smoke soon turns into a Multicolored ring which would eventually break apart and become five seperate rings, eventually the rings would enclose the opponent. In doing so it begins to sap the User reaitsu or energy out of his/her body slowly. Also, each color represents the weakening of a different thing. Yellow being your Respiratory System. Purple being your Blood Flow. Blue being your Ability to physically move, thus that slowing you down and deteriorating your muscles. Red would be your Ability to reason, meaning why you continue to fight or possibly why you're resisting death. Silver slowing your ability to think and take in your situation, and try to counter act it with a plan of some sort.

Incantation: Arise from Earth's Mantle, Let all know what you are and your intentions, Allow the light to fade from the sky, Flourish in color, Seperate and circulate, Constrict the enemy and allow his movement not, Attack his senses and make him crumble from within!

Notes:The process in which they attack your System's and Senses are rather slow, but begin with immediate touch of the skin. Allowing them to touch or even wrap around you would be proven fatal for with your Muscles deteriorating it would be hard to try and power your way out of it. Along with your sense to reason Slipping away, would you have the resolve to try and power out of it anyways..? This is something i hardly ever resort too, Which means in a way...it is my trump card when in a doubtful situation.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

My Custom Kidou Empty Words.

Post  Genya Arikado. Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Reminds me of them Leeches. You know the kind you get swining in your grandma's pool? Yeah that kind.
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down

My Custom Kidou Empty Re: My Custom Kidou

Post  Drake Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Genya Arikado. wrote:Reminds me of them Leeches. You know the kind you get swining in your grandma's pool? Yeah that kind.

Lmfao what the hell? I don't swim in my Grandma's pool, I swim in mine xD
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Genya Arikado. Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Drake wrote:
Genya Arikado. wrote:Reminds me of them Leeches. You know the kind you get swining in your grandma's pool? Yeah that kind.

Lmfao what the hell? I don't swim in my Grandma's pool, I swim in mine xD
Pfffft. Yeah right. I seen you in your grandma's pool before. Getting them leechs all over your body.. < <
Genya Arikado.
Genya Arikado.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down